Nomination for SCIENCESS Exco members for 2008/2009 tenure is now on!
- As a member of SCIENCESS, regardless what post I am holding in this tenure, I have my own views and opinions who'll most likely be nominated for this year's Annual General Meeting of SCIENCESS.
- As a committee of the AGM, regardless what post I am holding, I have no direct or indirect contact to the nomination forms that have been filled in by the members of SCIENCESS. The ones responsible are the Election Commission committees, a totally separate body from the organizing committees of the AGM. I do not involve in counting the nominations.
- As a blogger, I have the advantage of spreading my choices in here. But it's then up to the members of SCIENCESS to nominate who ever they like. The ones mentioned in here are completely my personal choices based on my own observation and experience knowing and working with them throughout the year in various programmes and events.
- My personal views should not be taken as absolute reference for nominations by anyone. The views do not necessarily mean these will be the ones I'll write down in my nomination form. See the number of people below and compare with the ones in the nomination form.
- Not mentioned here does not mean they are not eligible to be nominated. Do not expect I know each and everyone in the kulliyyah.
5 points above are purposely written to disclaim anything that may be brought up should anyone is not satisfied or does not agree with the contents of this blog entry.
In Malaysian General Election, it's a common thing to show your support towards whoever you like, isn't it? And of course, you like someone to hold a post based on your own views and faith you have on him/her. Taking that into analogy, I name these people because I believe they would bring SCIENCESS towards glory should they win any sits in SCIENCESS 2008/2009.
So here are my opinions:
Fakrurrazi (current SRC Representative from KOS) - BSBT
Izuddin (current President of ARC and Head Comm of Social and Welfare Bureau) - BSBM
Zabidi (Programme Manager of last GASS) - BSMS
Vice President I:
Nabil Abas (ex-President of MSCC) - BSMS
Zulkifli Yunus (ex-President of PRESSS) - BSBM
Don Lukmanul Hakim - BSBT
Vice President II:
Farhana Zaidi (current Asst. Head Comm of Islamic Affairs Bureau) - BSBM
Latifah Munirah (current Asst. Head Comm of Sports, Recreational and Culture Bureau) - BSBT
Fatimah Zakaria (current Asst. Treasurer of SCIENCESS) - BSMS
Jazli Aziz - BSBM
Farah - BSMS
Izamuddin - BSBT
Tahirah Tahir - BSBM
Nuttawadee - BSBT
Wanibtisam (current Asst. Head Comm of Social and Welfare Bureau) - BSBM
Maryam Kofoworola - BSBM
Hajji - BSBM
Executive Committees from Biomedical Science Department:
Mujahid Mohd Amar
Nurul Ashikin Shahnaz
Hawa Mas Azmar
In the next stage towards the AGM, the nominees will be shortlisted. Should any of the names above are selected, I will explain my justifications for choosing them.
See some faces here.