Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Second Time On Air


For the second time, my voice was on air in IKIM.fm today after the first time during last Ramadhan.

This time, the talk was entitled "Pendermaan Organ: Ketakutan Masyarakat". Basically, in the talk, I discussed few common things shared in the community that hesitated them to pledge to be organ donors.

However this time, I didn't manage to listen to it as I got a conference (BioMalaysia 2009) to pay attention on. But, based in the feedbacks that I got from the listeners, they were satisfied with my talk although I frankly thought I could do better.

Just a short post for my record. Yup, I've been busy with life and career currently which explains why it has been long since my last post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...