Thursday, September 03, 2009

Baba and Bubu


I think Facebook and blog have been really useful.

I wrote that I was looking for kittens and immediately I got comments from Wenkt telling that he got kittens for me. That time I didn't know that it was two of them until I reached his home at Shah Alam.

Wenkt got the kittens somewhere next to the road. There were 3 of them. One had been given to other friend of Wenkt earlier than me. The ones I got were a pair of kittens with different sexes.

Once I saw them, I fell in love with them right on the spot, without thinking too much about their look because I knew with full attention and care, they'll grow up great! They looked quite messy at that time.

I named them Baba and Bubu which were derived from the words ibu and bapa for obvious reason; one is male and another is female.

I'm looking forward to raising them up in a proper way thus I need to study the right ways of taking care kittens from the internet. I've watched some tips from Youtube which I found really useful.

You got any tips for me?

7 comments:

KiRaNa said...

sangat comel la bubu ni...
dah kenal mana 1 baba, mana 1 bubu...=)

nak bagi 1 tips;
kalo nak bulu dia kembang n nak kurangkan bulu gugur, bagi makan ikan rebus..
tapi kalau kaya raya, bagi mkn makanan kucing yang dijual..=p

selamat membesarkan baba n bubu eh...moga dorg mmebesar dgn sihat...

Ain Nadzri said...

..da x lame dah nampaknye...
jgn lupe jemput...

hafiza haris said...

visit www.kitten.com.my...
tp, aku rse mesti ko dh taw kn web tuh?
byk bleh blaja..mcm2 experience drpd mcm2 org :)

scOotBerry said...

wahhhh!!! srOnOk nye da ade kucing!

wénkt said...

try this

http://alamkucing.blogspot.com/

best website ni

wani said...

Search Felis silvestris-catus
di blog http://wardahputeh.wordpress.com

farhana rahim aka paan said...

waa, suwit sgt nama kucin2 nih ;D

ermm, elok bg kucin mkn makanan kucin yg dijual.., nnt tayah susah2 nk sediakan mknn kucin, tggl tuang je lg,,. hehe.. pastu, kalu blh elakkn bg kucin mkn mknn bergoreng, nnt bulu senang gugur.. kalu nk bg ikan, bg ikan mentah je.. :)

w/pn kucin hanya binatang,, tp kalu didik dia mcm budak kecik,, lama2 zaki akn perasan perangai dia pun mcm budak2.. manjakan kucin2 tu,, kalu tak suka perangai dia, marah je.. mcm dgn budak2, kita kene tunjuk kasih syg tp kene jugak b'sikap tegas..

selamat menjaga kucin.. ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...