So far I’ve gone through 5 semesters out of 8 to be completed throughout the course of Undergraduate of Biomedical Science of IIUM. But it was completely packed lots of stuffs, activities, emotions, and all during last semester i.e. first semester, third year. That’s why I name it The Semester of One of a Kind.
I join Angklung Club for the performance in Taaruf Week for Gombak Campus and a function held by
I went to Jay’s house, experiencing the life of a Felda boy. Of course, there were a lot of fruits till that I almost got sore throat.
- First time experience of karaoke in tandas.
- Inter-block Bowling Tournament.
- New students a.k.a juniors entry to the kulliyyah and after a while I knew they actually rock!
- Visit to Pantai Balok, Kuantan and Club Med. Hehe...
I illegally joined a trip to Pulau Tioman. Haha... First time experience of snorkeling brought me closer to the Creator. How nice the creations underneath the sea water are indescribable. But Seagull Express’ ferry service was damn sucks!
I met Waheeda and Hafiz Hamidun (I love the songs in your album bro!) in a concert held in the campus.
The win in Jobmarket’s Internship Challenge was a great experience! I never expected we could win it, seriuously!
The Odah members of Kuantan campus went to Hutan Lentang and that’s where we ate undercooked ayam panggang due to lack of arang. Haha...
- Attending dinner with the Dean’s List scorer although actually I didn’t score GPA of 3.5 or above. The dinner was nice but the feeling inside was sucks.
- Lunch with Dr. Jalal to celebrate the win in the Internship Challenge.
First time experience of flying over-the-sea to
Gathering of Gubuans in Mid Valley Megamall was the medium for the first time eye-to-eye meeting between Ihab and Wenkt with me. It was a pleasure experience to get to know them more closely.Sciencess 2006/2007... I will never forget you all..
- First time experience of changing the money currency from Ringgit
to Rupiah. Malaysia
- First time experience of eating belut, nasi timbel, nasi
. Yummy! padang
I was posted as the Secretary General of SCIENCESS. I’ve never held such post so there’s a lot to learn ahead of me.
I accidentally joined the WacKOS committees. Haha... but ok what?
I visited Terengganu and went to Kijal and places around Kuala Terengganu together with the group members of the Jobmarket’s Internship Challenge.
The most current one is the trip to Pulau Pangkor with Odah friends.