Sunday, September 06, 2009

SK Kanchong Darat UPSR 1997 Students Gathering


Laughter and updates were the main agenda during the event. Held at KFC and Banting Superbowl of Banting, we gathered for breaking fast and immediately played bowling after prayers.

Thanks again to Facebook for being the medium of reconnection beween me and my long-time-no-see primary school friends! The fact that we live in the same village doesn't help much for us to see each other frequently because all of us has our own path to go. However, with such gathering we had today, it was a great opportunity to reconnect the bond we once had one day long time ago back to 1992 - 1997.

I have to admit, all of them have changed a lot in many aspects namely physically, socially and behaviorally. Or maybe it's only me who have changed the way I view friends. Sure I can't compare between how I perceived them as friend when I was in primary school and how I perceive them now. But the difference in perceiving is the one that causes something sweet to think of.

It makes me remember who I was when in primary school and who I am now, how I see them as little children as little as I was and how I see them as now-adult friends and now-adult me. That's really something to me.

Anyway, thanks guys for the great gathering. Nanti nak buat majlis kahwin dah tau kan nak contact aku camne? Hehe...

3 comments:

scOotBerry said...

wahhhh!!! srOnOk nye jupe kwn2 sekOlah rendah~ nak jugak~!!

Jepah said...

entah ke mana la geng2x skolah rendah aku... yg aku tau, kat uia ni ada gak dlm 10 org... hahaha...

The FM said...

best best best..hehehe...lepas ni wat lagi makan-makan..ngeh ngeh ngeh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...