Thursday, May 14, 2009

The FYP Presentation: I Think I Did My Best


It was a relief. One: because I think I did the best I could for the Final Year Project (FYP) presentation. It wasn't perfect, but it was the best I could give to the audience. Two: because aku melaram tak hengat kot! :P

More about the presentation, I did rehearsal few times to manage my time and I had to edit the slideshow presentation in order to suit the 15 minutes allocated. The rehearsal also aimed to develop self confidence so that I'll be fully prepared before I actually present the project. It really helped!

Next to do is to prepare the hard cover version of the thesis and then I'm done with the project completely.

I wish I'll get at least A- for the FYP. You can imagine - it's a 12-credit hour subject. That's a lot man! Ameen...

14 comments:

ajezahmad said...

12 credit hour? Giler aper? Byk nyer.

Jepah said...

doa byk2... =)

As said...

gila banyak..
kitorang takde subject credit banyak sebab subject kami dah terlalu banyak..

kalau wat credit banyak, mencurah lebih2 lak satgi. Hehehehe. Kelakar lak pk kalau jd cmtu :D

all the best zaki...keep on praying jelah now :)

Unknown said...

aziz...

korang dak2 engine bape banyak kredit untuk FYP?

Unknown said...

jepah...

insha Allah.. doakan sama2 k :)

Unknown said...

as...

baek~ doakan sama2 k~ :)

نذر الأفندي بن عبد الغني said...

Kat Gombak pun tak pernah dengar subjek sampai 12 Credit Hours...

Unknown said...

en kunang2..

untuk mengelakkan kekeliruan, 12 kredit tu dibahagikan kepada 2 semester. so each sem ade 6 kredit. tapi overall untuk FYP sahaja 12 kredit.

Akmal Azeman said...

u both look sharp. hehe.

btw. all the best with the future result. :)

si lalang said...

salam zaki. all the best for ur future undertakings!! hikhikhik...^^

Unknown said...

kema...

thanks :)

amin...

Unknown said...

kak tun...

thanks kak! ^_^

Adlan said...

aku tak paham kenapa final aku nye cuma 3 Credit hour je. tah pape la department aku ni. xpsl2 kne amek subjek lain lagi..

Unknown said...

myadlan...

lain kuliyah lain caranya kot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...