Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2 Danial

Both have no blood relationship with me, but both are close with me.

I still remember the time when I knew Danial's name, spontaneously I said, "Hey, nama anak buah aku!"

The first Danial, who is always in my heart. Adopted from a broken family, raised by my adopted older brother and his wife. Last week when I went back home, he opened the door for me with his ever cute face that made me forgot the tiring 8-hour journey. I am grateful Allah wrote in His Book that we have met each other in this life. I wish you'll grow up to your best with the best guidance from your parents.

The other Danial, who is most of the time seen with me. People said we are like siblings, which I have no problem to accept it. The same goes to him. We can always discuss range of topics and most of the time we share the same thoughts. I am grateful Allah wrote in His Book that we have met each other in this life. I wish you all the best in your life and to my observation you have great talents and abilities to be a great leader. Insha Allah I'll keep all that we've shared.

When I am home, I got Danial.
When I am in Kuantan, I also got Danial.
Both Danials do make my days.

20 comments:

scOotBerry said...

srOnOk kO eh ade 2 danial...bg aku satu..ngehngeh..

Unknown said...

intan..

ko nak danial yang mane satu? nanti aku tanyakan diorang kot2 diorang nak ko gak :P

hafiza haris said...

zaki!!
welkam back to kuantan...
hari2 ko sbut name danial..
name aku plak?
hahahah~

Anonymous said...

Heh....so nanti ko bagi anak ko nama danial jugak la...danial ke-3 dalam hidup ko..hehe

Cmna g kl hari tu? best ke?

Unknown said...

fieza..

aku rasa nama ko boleh menjadi sebutan harianku kalo ko jadik bini aku. ahahaha~ matila statement :P

Unknown said...

azuwan...

ahaha~ aku dah de nama lain kot. :P

btw, hari gi KL best kot. jenjalan macam takde orang kesah :)

scOotBerry said...

haha~
aku xnk la danial yg kO punye..
aku nk danial yg laen~!
tp name danial jugak.bule..?

AzKeeY said...

huhu..touching..Both Danials are really lucky to hv met u as sumone in their lives also..hehee;)

AzKeeY said...

i think so..huhu

Unknown said...

kak az...hehehe..cam kenal je orang atas ni...

hari2 aku jumpa danial...hari2 gak aku dgr org cerite pasal dia kat mahalah...haahahah..ops..no comment..=P

Unknown said...

intan...

ok sila berusaha mencari danial yang ko punye k... ahaha~ matila statement macam buleh ka?

Unknown said...

azkeey..

i'm honored to read that :((

Unknown said...

azkeey...

hehe~ boleh plak~

Unknown said...

ruby..

takpe, aku dah ajar danial -->ade aku kesah? in fact, itu adalah antara perkara yang kitorang bincangkan and we concluded - kita tak hidup dengan kutukan orang~ duh~ *rolling eyes

Unknown said...

emm..ye betul..aku sokong itu... kita tak hidup dengan kutukan org...

aku pun nak rolling eye gakla...iyah..*rolling eyes 100x..

Unknown said...

ruby...

ok tamatlah lesson menggulingkan mata~

hafiza haris said...

ok...statement tak boleh blah!!!
hahahahaa~

Unknown said...

fieza..

which part is it?

hafiza haris said...

"..kalo ko jadik bini aku.."

Unknown said...

fieza...

heh~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...