Saturday, October 03, 2009

Raya with SKKD Friends


Please be informed that until today I haven't found a single word to describe how great my raya this year was. Even the word great is an understatement.

After almost 12 years we haven't gathered since 1997 when we were in Standard 6 in Sekolah Kebangsaan Kanchong Darat (SKKD) or also known as Sekolah Kanak-Kanak Degil, the raya celebration has brought us together again.

I have to thank Facebook for all reasons for being the medium of reconnection between my ex-schoolmates and me. It started (to me at least) with the reunion on breaking fast at KFC of Banting, then it continued until raya celebration in which we had few trips of convoy to visit our friends' houses, a trip to send one of our friends to bernikah and also the extended hang out at maplay until 3.30 am. Wahaha... The next day I had a convoy with some juniors of mine from UIAM pulak around Selangor and KL. Pergh!

One thing I'd like to share, my boss said:

Kawan-kawan masa sekolah adalah kawan-kawan yang lebih baik. Mereka berkawan kerana mereka memang mahu berkawan. Bukan atas sebab lain.

When I think about it, I have to agree.

Dulu masa kecik-kecik, otak kita masih bersih. Kan? Nak berkawan tu, sekejap je dah boleh kamceng. Kalau tak percaya, tengok budak-budak kecik bila diorang jumpa budak-budak yang sebaya dengan diorang. Senang je diorang nak berkawan, walhal baru berjumpa.

1 comment:

Najhan. said...

salam, my skool pun SKKD tapi kat Jeli :D ..ingat lak ada sembang2 ngn kwn, n kitorg cakap la..senyuman baby rasanya adalah senyuman paling suci sbb xde apa2 maksud..n ramai yg agreed..tapi kalo pikir2 balik, sbenarnya senyuman org yg ikhlas i.e senyuman bermatlamatkan redha Allah tu lebih lagi sucinye..
sama gakla wpun mcm budak2 derang berkawan sbb mmg mahu bkawan, mmg bagus..cuma kalau bila dah grown up n then kita kwn sbb kita mmg ikhlas nak kawan ngn dia kerana Allah..lagi la bagus kan? ..hehhe

sekadar pandangan dua posen...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...